LIVE DEEPLY, TREAD LIGHTLY
Be a Wave Maker- Book
An inspirational book that introduces you to bold ocean lovers and their bold positive initiatives to protect our oceans. The stories are accompanied by beautifully handmade illustrations, photographs, and graphics to help bring the stories alive.
- hardcopy with linen ribbon
- 176 premium quality pages
- 24 real-life stories from all around the world
- 25th chapter left incomplete for your own story
- practical eco-advise
- foreword by Sea Shepard founder Captain Paul Watson
- eco-friendly manufactured
- plastic-free packaging
- dimensions 18 x 23 cm (7 x 9 inch)
- Age: 12 years up to a 100
Swimming into Easter Island
A true story of courage, determination and environmental activism and how one eco-warrior reached across global, cultural and political boundaries to unite people in her swim against plastic ocean pollution.
This collaborative effort, organized by Plastic Oceans International, resulted in a world first, with South Africa’s Sarah Ferguson becoming the first person ever to swim around Easter Island in one go. It’s now recognized as a new Guinness World Record.